services.jpg
Commission

Deposit

75.00

Deposit for commissioned work. Deposit is 30% of total sale cost and is non refundable. The remaining 70% will be due once painting has been completed and client is satisfied

SIZE: 24x36in
MEDIUM: Acrylic Painting
STYLE: Portrait
FINISH: Matte Varnish

Add To Cart
services.jpg